Monday, November 23, 2009

Works at TARC

I will be going to TARC , working part time there tomorrow, As a temporary assistant at library, i know my task would be something like checking the books , do some paperworks and arranging books etc..or maybe have to deal with student--TARCians, like on the look-out by checking their attires and student Identification cards( which i found it rather boring! Hope that i won't get this kind of job!).

I want to learb something new, and thus i am willing to work there. may God bless me with the good tasks coming ahead tomorrow so as i can learn something new and beneficial. after all, it is all about utilising my time to the fullest during this semester break.=)
this is the second time i am working part time there, luckily my mum introduce me this part time job, at least can get my time fulfilled beneficially.=D
But, i don't know why, feeling quite nervous now, and hope that everything would go smoothly tomorrow =)

And here am i , posting on lowyat forum , hoping to get some constructive feedbacks. but things apepear to be like a simple yet satisfying reply. HAH!

My Questions--new thread created:

Hi, lowyat forummer, Good days to you all.
I am undergrads student ,first year,and am currently on my semester break and i am looking for a suitable part time job to fully utilise my long break instead of slacking at home.
And now, my mum has helped me by introducing me a part time job which is working as a temporary assisstant at library of TARC .

Would it be beneficial to me in future if i were looking for any job since i have got the experience of working as a library assistant before?

previously i have worked there during my holidays while waiting for my SPM result and that is the time when i have worked at computer lab for 5 months. and now i am returning to work there part time again as a temporary assistant in library.

So i have the EPF deduction and my EPF number as well, Would it do anything to me? cos i have no idea on how the salary is being calculated . All i know is there is reduction in SOSCO and EPF, and the net salary per month is RM 800++..

and from what my mum told me, now we only work during weekdays, weekends not included as it is the time to relax and get out of the bustling of workdays. And thus i think of just utilising my time well so i will start working there tomorrow.

What i want to know is does the work experience like this--part time job would do anything good to me in future?


one useful reply:
Depends on what you actually do for your job.

Real world situation, employer will be interested in qualities like public relation skills, critical thinking skills and troubleshooting skills.

In your case, as temporary assistant in a library, do you actually practice or implement those skills?

Of course, duration of your part-time job is another thing too.



All right, i hope for the best to come tomorrow! Bye and good night! wanna have my dinner then.=D

Ads: 468x60