Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exam, Pls get away from me!

well, it has been a couple of weeks since i last updated my blog.just because i was having a tough weeks ahead due to EXAM!

After struggling continuously for my final exam papers from 19th April until 26th April , i have finally sighed a huge relief today! but still got one math paper to go on on 4th May2010...huh! I really dislike exam periods where my personal time for rest and doing the things i like being deprived. I am sure many of u guys would agree with me that exam is really a nightmares to many, it is not going to be any sweet dreams,for at least i can reassure that.

by now, i should be thinking of my plan for this semester break. definetely looking forward to this 2 months break. Hope i can find a good part time jobs to fullfilled my time wisely and learn sonething out from it.=)

Cheers!

Ads: 468x60