Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My New year resolution 2011

     I wish to strike harder to get a better pointer. I need to really pull up my socks . Second year to me was really a culture shock, this is because we are required to write essay in most of the subjects taken. During first year, we are not really exposed to the essay writing styles,most of the core subjects such as Life Process, Bio-organism, Bio-cell and Bio-population come with objectives questions. Well, this make me have to undergo a huge transition where I got to get used to write an essay. Essay styles questions obviously require us to describe in full details,and in some cases, with the aid of diagrams and figures. The subject-Metabolism, alone require us to remember the whole lots of cycles and the chemical structures of the intermediates as well.Protein and Biomolecules require us to describe in full details about the concept and keywords used in biochemistry.One questions would cost us 10 to 15 marks.Though I hardly understand the allocation of marks,I believe  as long as we read up and practise the past year question and grasp the concept, I am sure it won’t pose a problem to score well in that particular subjects .Well,  I am satisfied with my result as maintaining CGPA 3.5 above is always my aim. Hopefully, by learning and absorbing the lessons from the past semester would allow me to have a remarkable improvement in this coming 4th semester.=)

I wish to learn a language. I love French and that explains pretty well my intention to learn French. France , a country of perfume,fashion and champagne has lots of beautiful, artistic and antique buildings . Italy and Franch are two of the European countries that I wish to have a tour.Maybe in near future, if and only if I got the extra money  for the vacation…lolz!  French is one of the official language used in the United Nation. It's not only spoken in France, it is a major language in Canada, the Carribean, and majority of Africa, Southeast Asia, and is present in many major cities such as San Francisco, LA, New Orleans, etc. French is also used far more in business, humanities, law, history, and literature, so in terms of academics it is just as applicable if not more applicable than Spanish. I once got this comment  from a friend, saying that studying French can help you understand English way more than English can, as nearly one-third of modern English actually comes from Old French following the invasion of William the Conqueror of France in England during the 11th century, which forced the French and English languages to merge. That is how we have so many French words in our language, such as mercy, amiable, coffee, rice, etc. In that sense, French is much more applicable to your daily life just in your speaking English.

I wish to secure a good internship. I choose to go for 3 credit hours of internship  because I believe that internship is very important and much more useful in future. So far  I haven’t make up my mind which company should I apply for an internship as currently, I am trying hard to look for any good and suitable companies around. Xepasoul and GSK are two of the few companies that  were in my mind. Either I will be doing it at KL or Melaka, I just wish to settle at a good companies and I believe accodomation and food will be managed accordingly. Just pray hard for my internships application to come with a success.=)

If I can schedule my time well, I wish to give tuition .Starting from next semester,  UM ‘s  4th residential college no longer provide any food  which mean I have to settle my 3 balanced diets myself and obviously  with my own money, so I have to tighten my budget . Giving tuition not only poses as a way for me to sharpen my teaching skills as I have not been teaching for quite some time, but it also allows me to earn some extra income. So far, I have managed to register HometuitionBest.com online and have applied for teaching PMR Maths around SS2 area, hope to received  good news from the parents concerned.
I am looking forward to this coming new year! New year always come very well with new resolution and I hope all my wishes can be fulfilled along with God’s will! God Bless!=)

Ads: 468x60