Sunday, July 1, 2012

Graduation bell rings!

And so, finally, I have time to update my blog after a battle with finals exam, thesis etc and the 'to and fro' journey from KL---> Malacca--> KL----> Penang. And yeah, I have safely reached my home-Penang.

Final year project done and thesis has been submitted, CGPA for the subjects taken on the final semester also has been known, everything has been settled and it really signifies the ringing of graduation bells! I am glad and thankful to have gone through my 3 years university life with ups and downs along with my coursemates, friends, society friends, college friends, supervisors, lab assistant and all other people around me.

I have completed my degree from University Malaya and the biggest question coming up is: what's next?!

I will try whatever opportunities and challenges ahead and most importantly, I am looking for a fulfilling journey that awaits me-- the working society! I shall have upgraded myself from a university graduates to a working teenagers and be prepared to face the reality of work out there.

I believe there will be plenty of opportunities out there and I shall be on the lookout for these opportunities with great passion.

But, for now, I look forward to my Korea trip! Erm, opps, it is not really a trip, though I hope it will be more like a trip . Anyway, I will be off to Korea on 14th July till 17th August for Asia Pacific Leaderships Program which will be held in Kyungpook National University, Daegu, South Korea.

Can't wait for having the excitement of meeting with other friends from other countries around the world, as well as landing to the land of Kimchi ! =)


Ads: 468x60