Saturday, February 23, 2013

Living life as it is! =)

The following inspirational quotes will always serve as a good point for me to ponder about living my life. I share it here so that everyone will be inspired too as what I do!=)



Stop the unnecessary worrying. One friend remind me greatly of LIFE! Since we only live life once, why not we think and make it a happy one instead of regretting everyday?! Have more faith that things will work out. Whatever we plan may not turn out what we want it to be, but it is meant to be that, so experience the process is what matter the most!





Being yourself is the best way to live your life. Being who you are not what you are. Living in this universe has it's harshness and deceiving. You make YOU, your surrounding will do its roles, that is when mind comes in hand. Choose to be right, choose not to regret, choose to be smart!

Ads: 468x60