Sunday, July 13, 2014

3 months attachment in Klang (April- June) :)

Hello readers, hello to the world of blogging,

I am back after a long hiatus. I have been surviving good in the working world. Having been moved and relocated here and there has taught me that working life is never easy. It also make me pretty much miss my study life :(

Life has been good, with ups and downs. During my attachment based in Westport, Klang from April- June ( 3 months), I have been facing lots of challenging and tough works. Tough , because I need to take over and in full charge of a senior executive's role. Challenged , because I need to learn how to stand with my own feet to deal with the challenges. However, the best thing is I meet a bunch of good people, fun colleagues there!

To sum up the 3 months attachments in Westport, Klang, let the pictures speaks the thousands words:

1) CSR_Planting Golden Chain Trees









 2. F&N 130th Anniversary







3. The HR team





All good memories must be kept! :)

Ads: 468x60