Friday, October 29, 2010

Final for semester 3!

My 3rd semester has finally come to end today! The last lecture that i attended this morning signify the coming for the final exam! But before the final exam i have one week study week off and another 2 weeks break! so In total i would be having 3 weeks break. Wow, sound amazing right? Well, without really having any plans on mind besides revision, i prefer to have the final come first so that i can have more to plan up later after the final , free from any sufferings as soon as possible!
But before the final exam starts after 3 weeks, a trip to Genting Highland is well enough to cheer me up i believe.XD I will be having a trip with IVC Society friends to Genting this sunday. Really looking forward to it =D
After the trip on tuesday,i will be going back to Melaka to pay a visit my grandma, I miss her so much .
Hope i could study well and muster my strength for the coming exam. God Bless .=D

Ads: 468x60