Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Facebook updated

is it a good thing by setting up and posting various pictures of ours at a social network called Facebook? i really wonder that. since my first moment in setting up my own blog, i thought of i could perhaps expanding my social network by setting up a Facebook. through all these networks like blogger, friendster and facebook and forum, i can share my view, my perspective and my opinions. I can tell about the current perspectives, and it is after all a great sharing platform for all.

thus, i am here to update my status on facebook. yesterday, you can see that a bunch of photos, amonting to 70++ are posted within my facebook. lolz, that is so amazing.
for the sake of convieniences, i just upload as many pictures as i can =p.haha

anyway,You guys can browse my facebook by typing my name .don't forget to add me as well.=)

Ads: 468x60