Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Prangin Mall trips

well, just my simple thoughts to share since i have the spare time to do so.=)

Today, i was having a trip to Chung Ling High School to get back my SPM certs.

i took 2 buses for going there , and it costs me around RM 2.50 plus Rm 2.00 for going back. It strike my nostalgic feeling when i was stepping into CLHS.It has been a while for almost two years that i wasnt benn to my former secondary school.

Right after that, i , Geng Liang and Wei Sheng going to Prangin to watch' ALIEN IN THE ATTICE'...IT IS REALLY a nice movie, it is worthy to watch then.=)

I am going back late at 7pm, somemore it is raining quite heavily.Luckily i took Rapid that is going directly to my house =)

I have enjoyed myself today.




View at the GIANT!



Special promotion during RAYA!^^



GENg Liang and me


Wei sheng and I.




This spot is always my favorite and POPULAR spot as the names imply.^^

Ads: 468x60