Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life at UM...activities plus trips!



KLCC






My aunty house view.





Khang Way and Vyian during our midvalley trip during weekends. they have been busy around till we haven't meet for almost a month.



Fellow debaters:we represent our college for a debate competition during Minggu Haluansiswa.Hemah,Samantha and me.



I spotted a cute 'couples'at midvalley..LOL


taken in a quite snap: During trip to PC fair at KLCC

Coming along with me are Li Poh ,Chui Kheng and Zhe yi.Li Poh and her friend bought two printers.

_________________________________________________________________
Photos taken during Minggu keluarga Bestari held during July:

















there are papa and mama being assigned in our family.This is our papa.

various performances are carried out by every families and we enjoyed the time thoroughly.=)
___________________________________________________________________

I am here, with a 1 week holiday now, at penang. I have couples of free time, thus here i am with updated good news to my blog.



My life so far, have anyone asked about it? Well, i would just put it in a simple way.



Throughout the periods from 20 July till 14 august, there are a bunch of activities being carried out. Some of them are Minggu keluarga Bestari, temuduga for JKP , my 4th College AJK,etc...Well, out of my surprise, i have joined UM educational counselling(MA Sheng).It is a platform for those who are going to IPTA to get more info on that.There is a special forum cater for it, http://www.quansheng.org/.


I have my biology cell exam at 8th August 2009, hopefully can score well la.
Then follow by bio population exam at 12th August(Thursday), hope will get full marks because it is quite easy.=)


During the last two weekends,which are 31July-2nd August 2009 and 14th July -16th july, i have gone to my aunty house to pay her a visit and to teach her daughter tuition. 4 of them are pretty attentive when i am delivering my lesson. they are from different standards, range from standard 4, standard 6 , form 2 and the eldest being form 5. You can see the difficulties there when dealing with different standards students.




Anyway, i still enjoyed my time there. =)

Ads: 468x60