Friday, January 8, 2010

The 2010 New Year!

Oh no, i told myself I have to keep on updating my blog, haha. Well here I am, trying to reminisce the things that I have done during the weeks celebration of new year.

Well, to sum up the things that I have done during the new year season, from the 1st Jan of 2010 till now, well, at least I have done something meaningfully for the whole weeks concerned.=)

Great isn’t it? Haha..How do I celebrate my new year time? Count down at Sungei Wang? At KLCC to experience the magnificent views of the explosion of firecrackers to welcome the new year?or went to The Curve to celebrate it? Well, unfortunately ,all those things are not included on my list. For those of my friends who have either gone to the places mentioned, well, I really envy you guys who could gather with your buddies, some even with their girlfriends/boyfriends (or shall I say with their lovers?)to celebrate the brand new year of 2010.









the new year cout down view from KLCC.While i am not totally against the idea of releasing a huge amount of firecrackers--red phosphrous, i feel this is a once a year magnicent celebration to welcome the brand new year ahead.=D..Unfortunately,I am not there to celebrate and experience..~Picture from yahoo image

The picture below show the new year celebration at Sungai Wang Plaza. 'Awesome' isn't it? HUH! really crowded.i don't really fancy this kind of scenario!.

















This is the Television(panasonic brand ) bought by my aunty. it costs RM1299.quite cheap la.lolz.

While I am totally not in the shoes as you guys, I went back to Melaka to spend my days there. Or rather should I say to spend time with my grandparents. Hehe…Moreover, I went back a day earlier, which is Wednesday(30th Dec), to have myself more time to spend with them. Haha, besides spending time with them, I have another purposes of having going back there. I have some necessities to buy, and wanna have a new hair cut too, but eventually didn’t make it=(

Too much temptation( AStro) make me not really have the desires for going to pay a visit to ‘Miss barber’ at ALor Gajah. But I did go Tampin with my aunty, Sok Ping, haha. Guess what she bought a new TV, a brand new Panasonic TV( 32 cun), shaped like an LCD screen.Awesome, hope my granny could enjoy it thoroughly with her favourite Astro channel-HHD.=)


Ads: 468x60