Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year ---> New resolution =)

Well i am doing quite fine in the first semester but still, i am looking forward for a better outcome and learning experiences to be blossomed for the next 2nd semester which i am currently now.

the year 2010 has first come by since 5 days ago, and now it is already 5th jan 2010.And now it is time to get ready for the new year resolutions that i have figured it out.=)

1.I hope i am still as healthy as before =p.
As everyone else know,health is an imperative element in our life, Without healthy body, you will be definitely suffered from all kinds of diseases and that in turn keep you from achieving the goals and anythings that u have set up to accomplish for the new year.


2.I wish everybody cares and loves for all.
As I join the charity organization in my 4th College, which is known as Care4All. I myself have learnt quite a lots of things,like the increment of my awareness of OKU,to be more sympathise towards them and to do our part in helping them. As I have enrolled myself as a reader, in helping them to read the journal, magazines , to edit their assignment,I feel so satisfying and it is really my pleasure to help the partially blind to make their life much more easier. I mean, all those things that we could do is so little and easy but to them, is of great help.



3.I hope I could maintain the dean list reputation.

Haha, so what can I do? From the start of the new semester onwards I got to strike harder and study smart in orderto achieve my aims. This sem is shorter than the previous one. So I guess things would not be much more easier, and of course it needs a lots of our efforts in scoring all the subjects that we have taken. This sem,u could see me taking subjects like Life process, bio org, basic chemistry, foundation maths, kursus university like TITAS, Hubungan Etnik and Professional Writing in English.

So I hope besides the activities that I have joined , be it in my college or within UM organization, I could manage my time effectively so as to maximize the potential of accomplishing for the best of me. Bravo, Hu Pin! Add oils!! =D





















4.I wish I could join AIESEC and go Overseas!

Well, I really looking forward to join AIESEC,an organization that caters for the international interships of university students around the globe. I just discovered it during my first sem. There is a programme call ‘Teaching A Language’, where one who wish to volunteer themselves will be sent to countries like Taiwan,Vietnam,Indonesia etc to teach English language to the elementary school children for a minimum of 5 weeks. As I am interested, I have asked about the details from the committee member, Miss Cassandra.

According to her, the allowance are given, and the fees of loadging and food are also fully covered.

But the problems are the flight tickets which could cost us a bomb( if no booking earlier).

And the final fees after the addition of Miscellenous fees and the flight tickets would be around RM3k-RM4k…Wow! It really cost me a bucks if I were going for that ‘teaching abroad programme’.

If putting aside all those expenses,how I wish I could actually volunteer myself to go for that programme. I wish to make my 2 months sem break more meaningful and went abroad to gain experiences and to fulfill my dream of being an educator.=)










5.Last but not least, i am all to Hoping for the best with faith, peace and love! I believe the ray of sunlight would break through the cloud!=D

I will always remind myself to hold on this principle:

Watch Your Thoughts, For They Become Words...
Watch Your Words, For They Become Actions...
Watch Your Actions, For They Become Habits...
Watch Your Habits, For They Become Character...
Watch Your Character, For It Becomes Your Destiny...

God Bless! =)




Ads: 468x60