Sunday, November 13, 2011

Over! My Dear Semester Break!

Over is a word to describe the ending of my one week semester break!

Thus far, what i have done during the whole 1 week of my semester break. well, picture speaks a thousand words:

The first destination


Add caption

The nice drawing 

We were not entering the museum belia malaysia, just outside snap.=p

Museum Belia Malaysia.

Along the road of red houses

The classic shop

The Cendol Vendor

Baba Cendol and Durian Cendol 

Cendol Durian..YUMMY

The Orang Utan Shop..Have bought a shirt for Andy

The policeman on the horse ride. The horse just defecated right after i walked past it.

Sound crazy but true, Dream Box is famous for its cheap Sing K fees. Only RM 6 + per head count.

Dream Box at Dataran Pahlawan

Ah toh and Zhe Yi ' posting.

Ah Toh, on his highest peak of expressing his voice! ;p

and finally, Mee Hoon Kuih at Mahkota Food court-- My cousin brother - Ah Qiang  secret recipes.
Besides the one day trip to bring Zhe Yi sight-seeing at Melaka, what more could i do by indulging myself to my favourite Astro channel!!

Astro AEC
Astro Diva
Astro Nat Geo
Astro Awani
Astro Bernama
Astro HHD ( Highest View rates-- Champion!!)

All in all, the 1 week sem break is over and i will have to focus more on getting my final year project done for the coming weeks.

Wish me luck then=)

Ads: 468x60