Monday, October 24, 2011

It is a week Deepavali Break!

Wow, i will be going to have a week holiday off after my enzymology test 1 today!' This thought has got me to think over the excitation of how free and how relieved i would be after released from several continuous assessment tests ( neurochemistry, plant biochem, and membrane biochem)! I realised there are quite a numbers of stupid mistake i made in my enzymology tests though the questions are relatively direct!
Haiz, let bygone be bygone, as long as i have tried my best to study for this subject!

Well, to say that i will be totally free isn't sound as true and as fun as it may go. I still have my final year project (FYP)  to worried about! Seeing most of my course mates have started their FYP while i am still doing nothing, i feel as if i am so helpless. I wish i could start earlier but lab materials and ingredients are still in the midst of purchase and order( P/O). 
 So, the only thing that i could do is to keep on enriching myself on what am i going to do for my FYP. Though journal after journal have been printed out, i just need some time to further understand and grasp the concept on the FYP that i am going to conduct.I will start to fully utilise my deepavali break for that!

Thing to do within the 1 week break ( 25 Oct- 30 October) 

1) Finish my UMEC ( Masheng) works. Hope to settle it as soon as possible!
2) Do revision on subjects like Plant & Membrane Biochem( feel like i am far lagging behind) =(
3) Back to Melaka to spend some precious time with grandpa, watch my favourite Astro channel, teach my neighbours- Ah De and Ah Phing( Both form 4), maybe shop with Aunty, that are the things i normally do while i am at Melaka.
and....wait!! did you see the picture as follow ?
The Dairy technology book which i borrow from library, somehow might be useful for my FYP..

Laptop and Journal!! @@
4) Not to forget about my FYP!! To research more on the topic concerned! I will have to enjoy this lifestyle more : Journals, books and laptop!! @@

All in all, hope i could fully utilize my time for completing my tasks and achieve my set targets!

Ads: 468x60