Monday, October 24, 2011

I LOVE Snowflake!!

Well, after my enzymology test today, haha! I have an important appointment with Chui Kheng! Going to discuss somehting important with her--Work and Travel (WAT)  USA.. If you remember my previous post about this, you will surely ask: ''OMG! you haven't go to WAT US yet?! i thought you have?!''
Lolz, i wish i could have experienced it just like Chui Kheng!! it is just that during the last 4 months semester break, i have been utilizing it for my practical training and temporary teaching at primary school!  Plus adding to the fact that i miss my grandma so much and wish to spend time with her has made me no regret of not going to WAT or student exchange programme to Korea. I am sure there will be another opportunity for me to venture there.=)

So , we have our lunch at OASIS, the 2nd class famous food court after the food court on the top floor at Midvalley according to Pei Er ! We put off our initial plan to go for KimGary after seeing the huge crowd especially during lunch hour!
 After she explained and told  me about her experience of joining WAT programme under Speedwing, we went for having snowflake at top floor of centre court Midvalley.


Upon reaching ( 3pm) , there are a few people lined up before us.

Luckily we grab a seat! can see chi kheng at the middle xp..
The Beeping UFO. Once it is ready, it will vibrate and shine! Fun right?!

The electronic ads showing Grass jelly series. there are actually many series to choose. 

Certain but not all deserts can be adjusted according to sugar level you desired!

3 famous series. but personally, i think soya series is the nicest!

I ordered Taroballs series , set 2 ( with Barley and Pearl) , while Pei Er and Chui Kheng both order soya bean series.
 Soya bean series is more nicer as it has a thick layer of ice made up of concentrated soya.

Yeah, two soya series and one taroballs series

Taroballs series ( mine) ..Personally the taroball just taste like Chinese famous Dong Zhi food ' Tang Yuan'

Soya bean series with yam, read bean and pearl. yummy!~

^^

Pei Er

Snap a shot! 


Behind the receipt ' I Love Taroball'

And before we went back, saw this ads at South Court. I Love Taroballs again! LOL..
I feel like the taroballs nothing special, just taste like Tang Yuan with different colours.
From that onwards, i fall in love with the yummy snowflake! This is my second time for having snowflake! Will be going to have it again surely.=)
Btw, i envious Chui Kheng for having her eye opened during the last 4 month semester break at US! Will surely think about it after your motivational guidance=)

Ads: 468x60