Saturday, October 1, 2011

Final year!

Well, I have been starting my semester 5, final year life for 3 weeks since the beginning of new semester. Life has been going quite well.  I managed to stay college but it is a different college - 2nd college (Tuanku Bahiyah) compared to the former 4th College( Bestari) which i have stayed for 2 years. I moved to this 2nd college with unfamiliar surrounding and faces,  but i could said i am quite satisfied with my room and the college surroundings though i have to face with hilly road up to my room daily! =p

I managed to get my final year thesis title under my choice of lecturer. will be doing ice cream and saffron, more to nutritional biochemistry area. I guess i would be extra busy for the coming week. have been starting to read various journal etc..

The subjects which i took for this semester may not be sound easy though there are only 4 subjects have to be sat for in final exam. Well, i guess i need to put in extra efforts in pulling up my pointer. Hope for the best.

I start to think, how time flies! I 'm already in final year. Plus,  yesterday Interaction Day told me that i am no longer a junior!
Gonna appreciate every little moment studying at UM!

Compliment for myself : I am glad I have spared some time to have my blog updated.=)




Ads: 468x60