Monday, September 30, 2013

Good memories never fade @ Vietnam


There are people whom you meet in your life. Some leave an impressive marks in your mind and heart, some just a passer by.

During my stay in Vietnam, there are lots of awesome people who I meet, from my host family, to my FTU Hanoi OC members and even to friendly strangers on the roads.

My host brother, Thang, whom I share a same roof with him, over the period of 1 month. He has a great smile and always show great concern to me. I salute his flair in playing piano and have made a good achievement in piano. Really like the song ‘ the moon represent my heart’ which is so classic and yet so soothing, and we will sing and play this song together again!
Sharing the same bed, food, story, music, joy, I find my night never boring with him and I know he finds his night never scary with me ( the after effect of conjuring =p) ..but anyway, I know he still has his meow meow which in love with my luggage and blanket to be with his side every night! xD
Being the ‘Xe Om’ in the bike with him, I never forget about how crazy the traffic we have been through, from Tay Mo to FTU every morning beating the traffic and passing by the pros_ area with the word disg_ xD
My stay with him is always an awesome one, with his younger brother, Thu and his parents who care for me. Not forgetting about his big family with his cousin brothers like Vinh, Heng, Huy, Kuang,etc etc (sorry If I mis-spell the name) who are friendly and really cool to have fun with, especially the moment of playing Chinese chess together. I wish I could have more time with them!




Vivu. He is one of the awesome few buddy who I meet in Hanoi. A guy with friendly approach, kind, simple loves to do crazy stunts, have a love in doing his own things he like, hardworking and showing great progress ,and have a lovely fun family!
1 month is definitely a short one and I wish I could have spent more time with him, sharing about philosophy and belief ,talking about English pronunciation, learning some Chinese characters and speaking, learn and sing the nostalgic song which sparks our childhood memories, and having awesome trips and travel around the globe!

Thank you for the moment shared together, buddy! Wish you a huge success in your future, and don't forget about the 2 songs we enjoy! 



There are really a lots more awesome people whom I met during my 1 month in Vietnam. I am glad to have met them. I really miss Vietnam!

Ads: 468x60