Monday, September 16, 2013

Vietnamese cuisine

I really love the food in Vietnam. During my 1 month stay, I have come across many Vietnamese food which really pamper my taste bud.
Some of the Vietnamese food which appeal to me are as follows:

The first food which I have with my host family. Out of my surprise, it contains soft snail as one of the ingredients! 

The nicest Bun Bo Tron near the Australian English Center where my host brother study English.

The pork with fish balls which cooked by my host family's mum.

The spaghetti.

The Vietnamese Spring Roll (Phở cuốn)

Sua Chua Mit ( The famous dessert with yoghurt, jack fruits and some jelly)
The popular breakfast in Vietnam ( Xoi Throng = Sticky rice with egg)

The Bun with Tau Kua and Fried Spring Roll, eaten best with its shrimp paste sauce

One of the popular dessert-- Sticky rice with ice cream!

I miss the food in Vietnam very much!

Ads: 468x60