Monday, June 22, 2009

Destined to University Malaya

Well, it had been almost 2 months since i have completed my matriculation study at KMK.

I remember the date, from 18th April till now 23 June. Alright it has been such a long time.

I received my UPU result on friday( 19 th june) and to my suprise, i get my 3rd choice--biochemistry at University Malaya., meaning that no more pharmacy for me, Well, initially and till now, i admit i have so dissapointed , thinking of the reasons why i have been rejected by UPU(KPT) for not getting Pharmacy course.I study hard and get good result in PSPM1&2( i strike 4.00 for both semester), but couldn't ponder why i still fail to get my 1st choice.That is too disappointed to me. But to me,it is still ok a Biochemistry is still my preferred course.

But i should have faith to God, maybe who know i may be somehow happy and doing better in biochemistry than pharmacy.I believe God has paved my way,the best that i can do is to try my best in everything i can while in the 3 years of my university life.

Khang Way rang me yesterday, through him, i just know that i am not the only unlucky few who didn't get 1st and 2nd choice,instead he is more pity than me, getting biomedic which is his last choice, i was rather surprised , thinking that how come like that?! i can't think of that.Khang way is always passionate about medicine and aspiring to become a doctor,But the course he get is biomedicine,which is more to reseach pathway. though what is study maybe more to medical stuffs, but can't lead to doctor pathway without MBBS. So i try to advise him to appeal while we are going to UM.

I try to check on the the course syllabus that is included in Biochemistry at UM, and have come out with the following result:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Biochemistry of Nucleic Acids and Molecular Biology
Analytical Biochemistry
Biochemistry I&II
Biochemistry of Protein and Enzyme
Biology Practical I&II
Pharmacology
DNA Recombinant Technology
Immunology
Microbial Physiology and Biochemistry
Quantitative Biochemistry
Food Biochemistry and Nutrition
Hormone Biochemistry and Metabolic Control
Advanced Enzimology
Plant Biochemistry
Insect Biochemistry
Toxicology Biochemistry and Detoxification
Molecular Sequencing Analysis
Biochemistry of Lipid and Glycerol
Physiological and Medical Biochemistry
Environmental Biochemistry
Pesticides Toxicology
Applied Industrial Biochemistry
Neurochemistry
Membrane Biochemistry and Signal Transduction
Topics in Biochemistry
Industrial Training in Biochemistry

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thus, that are all about biochemistry topics that i have to learnt .

i will be heading to UM this saturday, i got 4th Residential college.Wonder who will be my future roommates. but still i pray for i can have good roommates=)

UM will be having orientation from 28th June to 3rd of July,thus i will be having a tougher week ahead.

Oh, i am ready for it!=)

Ads: 468x60