Monday, June 8, 2009

Gama Trip..

Today, my mum and my eldest brother on leave and they are available to bring me on a trip to GAMA. We have enjoyed ourself pretty much and this is the the once in a blue moon chance where we family are gathered and had such an enjoyable trip together.





The view of KOMTAR..GAMA is very near to Komtar. Thus we choose to shop at GAMA, my mum insisted that..=p



My mum and her friends busy picking the best religious CD songs.


this is the best spegetti flavouring agent-PREGO!


wow.there are Halal and non Halal meat as well at GAMA Cold Storage!


My yummy little crispy.My mum always fry that for my favour. =p



I was shocked today as to why there are so many dicount available ..GAMA is indeed well known for its big discount.LOL




You can see me posting with this cosmetic model.LOL.




Wow. nice spec..i wish i have one ..unfortunately it makes me uncomfatable due to me short-sightedness.





Various odd shapes of clocks..





These all are my dream watches..=D





My mum( chocklate clothes) with her friend busy picking up the best religious CD.




These chickens look fresh? hmm...look so. =P


This is what we had bought at the end of trip. Many? OMG, it may last for one whole weeks only.HEHE.



Guess what?! Coloured SAGO.



My brother look a bit strict? HAHA.that is only his outlook.



















To sum up: i like the bubur kacang and air tebu that i have today.=P
i feel pretty good today. At least i have Utilised my time wisely.=)

Ads: 468x60