Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Graduation Dinner

On the 12th October 2013, we have the yearly graduation dinner for all the Ma Sheng members.

It was a Saturday and I am able to make it for the dinner since I am staying in Klang at the moment. So, we have our dinner together at the New Formosa Restaurant @SS2.

it was my first time being there and the restaurant serves steambot style of food. I would not say it is the best steamboat in the town. The main ingredients of the food which is the steamboat soup is just so so, with rating of 5/10.









For the second round, we went to Ochado!:)







Anyhow, it is a nice gathering with the juniors and my batch mates who have graduated this year.

To current batch juniors Bee Heong, Amiko, Pei Chen, Ai Teng etc etc, do add oil in your batch for the Ma Sheng organization.

Last but not least, congratz to Alice, Zee Man, Apichat and Osward Kenji for successfully graduating this year! All the best in your future undertakings! :)



Ads: 468x60