Thursday, October 24, 2013

Reminiscence of Moments in Hanoi


Before I come to Vietnam for my project, I expect things will be always fine with the great support of the AIESECERs.

But, in reality, my experiences with joining the AIESEC FTU Hanoi project has been a great one because it has shaped me into a more independence person with a know-how on survival skills. 

Putting aside all the projects thingy, let me dwell more into my moment generally in Hanoi.

I feel extremely touched by the immense generosity of Vietnamese people 

I had a general feeling that they all want to stand out from the crowd and be ambitious with their lives and not be stopped by anything. By being educated, they now want take responsibility for their acts by knowing exactly how to protect themselves. This is outstanding.

During this project I also learned patience and to be more understanding. It is difficult to work with people from a lot of different cultures and backgrounds. It clearly demands some flexibility. 

From my one month stay in Hanoi, I changed from being scared and cautious to falling in love with this country and everything about it. Looking back, I miss the motorbike rides, the friendly people, and all the amazing foods and drinks of Vietnam. 

When you look back at your AIESEC experience many years later, what matter most will not be the bad things, but the friendships that you’ve made, and the stories you have lived to tell. I wish for you to always remember the moments that we shared together, and to come to me if you ever need someone to talk to. 

Thank you for allowing me to spend the past month with you, to share with you, and to learn from you. Every person regardless of background and cultures has his or her own story, and I feel honoured to have been a small part of your unique story. I believe in hope, I believe in achieving the great hope, and most importantly, I believe in having them as my great and awesome friends!;) 



















Ads: 468x60