Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bubba Gump

Life = Study + Lecture + Quiz + Lab + Entertainment!

Well, to echo my life principle as above, life is not all about study and lab!  Entertainment time where I could spend my precious moments with coursemates, friends and society friends is the valuable and the one where I should cherish the most! It is always filled with fun, laughter, enjoyment and the sheer joyous moments!=)

The first week of the new semester is the week where I could still fork out my time to have this joyous gathering ^^

The Bubba Gump:

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. restaurants which are in top destinations across the United States.










You should Put up this as a sign for not needing serving.

If you put up this as a sign.
'Sir, May I take your order?' 
Khang Way, Zhe Yi and Me- Old Matric friends


What a precious gathering-- Baomily!



Ads: 468x60