Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nothing to shout about

It is now the 3rd week!

I have so many things in my mind. The lists go on and on. I can't figure out how long should I have to go through this before I could proudly shout: I am FREE!

It has been a busy week for me. First thing is my final year project. The fact that I have been working harder and longer in the lab doesn't mean the product will be of high quality. Well, sometimes the result just keep you wondering, pondering and much of all, frustrating! Sometimes, I am not lamenting about my final year project, but somehow, It just wreck my nerves for facing with some uncertain readings due to a faulty instruments. I know every human is not perfect , the same applies to instruments. But, why every now and then, though I have calibrated it constantly, taking care of it nicely, but still yields the uncertain reading?

The worst thing is, you don't even know when is the instruments goes wrong and thus, whether your result is accurate or otherwise. The Phd candidates and me have been working so hard, and we don't want our whole work and effort to be ruined just because of this lame fault.

Okay. This is all my lament today. One month analysis has been completed, will continue so in a week of two for 2nd month analysis. It's time to prepare for my midterm test!

Cheers!

Ads: 468x60