Monday, February 13, 2012

It's my final semester!


Wow! Finally I can proudly shout out: I have only one final semester left before I could out on my graduation robe!

How excited I am when I shouted this out! But, at one point, it makes me to realize on how fast the time flies! I still remember vividly when I was having a dreadful orientation week and now, in a nick of time, I left only one semester before I graduate!

Well, my resolutions for this coming new semester are as follow:
1)      I wish to strive harder to score well in the 6 papers that I am going to sit! It is definitely not a honey moon this time around and I really have my green eye on friends from other major like Biohealth Science, where they have done with their final year project and left only 4 papers to sit for in the final semester. Definitely they all will be having an excited honey moon during this final semester. How envious I am!
2)      I wish to complete my final year project as soon as possible so that I could focus on my 6 papers and score well in any of continuous assessment. Note that the carry marks of continuous assessment is nonetheless important for each papers!
3)      Perhaps I wish I could ever get a chance to embark an overseas trip, perhaps a graduation trip or an exchange programme etc.=)
4)      I should eat more healthily. Embark more on vegetable and fruits as well as less red meat and chicken. Personally, I hope my college food will be of more variety, not the same chicken everyday like last semester. I don’t like to complain but I guess everyone will feel the same way.
5)      Perhaps I should exercise more as well! Will be having a plan to exercise at least thrice a week regardless of how busy I am!

With the resolutions stated,  here comes my will and determination to make them a reality!


Ads: 468x60