Sunday, February 19, 2012

IVEC Reunion Dinner + I-city Trips!

The first week of new semester has been a fulfilling one! The Intervarsity Educational Counselling( IVEC) group or more famously known as ( 马升 in mandarin)  organize a reunion dinner at 长青酒楼,SS2.

It has been my final year and I have joined this society for the past 3 years, back then when I was a first year student . I have gained experiences and I have met with friends who share the same aspiration and those who care to work together to achieve our common mission.

Before Dinner

Toufu

Yam Prawn

Fried Prawn

The yummy chicken

The expensive fish

While dining



The Only Senior of Mine attending ^^


Get s snap! Cheers!

I love the reunion dinner ,the delicious dishes, except for the steamed fish which was not fresh and what more it was priced at RM130 per fish!  No wonder people often say: never order a fish while dining at any Chinese seafood restaurant, never ever! as it will cost you a bomb!'


After the reunion dinner, well, it is time for I city trip, a sudden trip suggested by juniors! LOL

It will be my first time there, so why not? =p


To sum up the picture we snap! ^^

It is really an enjoyable trip! Hope for the next round! =)



Ads: 468x60