Monday, April 20, 2009

Conclude up the life at KMK~

Being the one with no time in managing my own blog, i have profoundly undergo a series of stressful life in matriculation. I have no idea as to what extent i have put on all my efforts in studying, but one thing i always remind me of is the satisfaction of being try my best in everything i did. God bless!

But still i will keep myself from updating it from time to time. Hopefully i got the time:)
I have went through a series of challenges time in KMK,Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah, a Place where i found myself being blend with the multicultural and diversed unity.

It is very nice to mix with fellow frens and the moments remain unforgettable in my life.The chinese frens, malay frens being the dominant as well as the minority indians.
Flipping back the time where i have the intention of steeping into Matriculation life, i was like OMG?! Matri? malay being the dominant? Oh well,frankly, i am a chinese and during my secondary school years i never ever mix with any malays before, thus a kind of uneasiness overwhelmed me profoundly.

The first week i was there, i experience cultural shock. I was like a little duck that has lost its way . always stick to Chung Ling frens. But, praise God, i was able to adapt myself after getting used to that environment within 2 weeks time.

my room mates, faiz, faiq, and Irfan , all of these 3 guys are very friendly.they are all good guys, never smoke, always studying till midnight. that sound good to me as i am kinda look like a bookworms .LOL...But still. the coupling of weeks i mix with them ,i felt they are really hardworking. they have high ambitions and very disciplined, all of them strike a CGPA of 3.5 above..Wow, nice man. being an engineer, doctors and accountant is always on their dream lists respectively.
Throughout the one year Matriculation, i felt pressurised by the workloads, assignments and the quizzes as well.Some people may said it is rather easy la, for matric it is so so easy to strike 4 flat compared to the so called 3rd hardest exam in the world- STPM..Believe me, Matriculation is not easy, u still have to strike hard and work hard to get a decent result. i admit i am the very bright students , and study hard and listening attentively, consulting lecturers on certain topics were all the secret recipes of mine to succeed. praise the God that the exam is over and now i could feel a sense of relaxation overwhelmed me . And now i am going for perhaps a trip to genting and then back to malacca to visit my dear grandparents.



Well, there is so much i wanted to talk about life in KMK, due to the time constraints, i may perhaps post it on the other day.To all My frens, may you guys enjoy your holidays to the fullest. Make use of the time for self improvement.
Cheers!

Ads: 468x60