Sunday, April 26, 2009

Attention: Would be deactivated for some times~~LOL

This few days , you would see my blog 'deactivated' for perhaps a week of two.
I am going to genting for a vacation tomorrow(27 April 2009) and will be going straight to my granny house to pay them a visit after the 2 days vacation at genting highland.I will be back after perhaps a week of two. If i happen to get the interview for admission into USM, well, i might be back earlier than that.

My granny house doesn't have any Internet connection ..:( Thus, would be updated my blog after the long tiring trips..that is after i am back to penang.
My friends , i have appied USM and have to keep myself updated for the date of the interview.Till now, i don't know whether i got selected to attend the interview but still hoping hard that i could get it! USM is APEX university and no wonder it is always a dream destination to all.

anyway, any messages or any constructive opinions and view are welcomed to be transcripted into my BLOGS! :)
all the best to my friends , readers and whoever i have come across. Gambateh!

Ads: 468x60