Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trip to Genting highlands 27th April 2009

I have come back from malacca and now it is the time for me to pen down my experience and memorable moments right from my genting trips with my friends!I have spent around 150++ bucks for the trips but it is worthwhile!

Time flies but the memorable moments stay intact,that is quite truely apply to my recent Genting Highland trips with my fellow KMK friends, including my ex CLHS buddies.

We had a great time staying there, though it is just a 2day 2 night trip. And yes, nothing can decribe the wondeful experience for being at genting besides pen down my thoughts and of course the pictures that could tell and describe everythings straight to the points.

We depart at 8am , taking a direct bus staright to Genting Highland, well, frankly that was my 2nd time of going there . The 1st time there was i being with my uncle and siblings together. it is really fun of joining a groups of my friends : Chun hean, Po jun, Wan Jie, Fu yong, dick way, Wei Li, Chee Hoo, chun horng..
Here is everything that can describe the every little moments that we have enjoyed ourselves so much right here at genting.




























PS:the little captions for every pictures are exempted. Assume everyone else had got the experience of going to genting for trips..

we leave Genting highland at 29 april 2009, that is the time where everyone of us bid farewell to each other.

Good luck to my friends and yes the wonderful times of joining you guys would be always on my mind! :)

Ads: 468x60