Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nostalgic memory..UPSR Pride!



I always went to library to read read and read..haha..a bookworm?! Not Really la.


The victory of scoring 7As in UPSR!


This kind lady is my teacher. Mdm Tan, if not mistaken she taught me quit a number of subjects like music, Kajian tempatan and mandarin.




If you happen to read an obstrusive news at the Guang Hwa newspaper long time ago-2003.you would see me being 'advertised' on the newspaper.LOL .

That was the time of pride..Scoring 7As in UPSR was once my proudest moment but now, it seem like it wasn't a big deal.
i was once from SJK(C) Pai Chai, Batu Ferringhi.it was a small-sized school where every standards have only one class.about 120 students in total during my time.
I was the only boy out of 22 students in my class that manage to score straight As.The other was a girl, studying at PCGHS..but now, we have lost contacts, sigh!
this bring back the memorable times when i was a primary school student then,we have lots of fun, mingling with each other regardless of race(there is 2 malays and 1 indian at my class, all of them can speak a fluent mandarin, but now we lost contact ! SIGH again! )Perhaps there might be chance or fate for us to meet again in future.=)
By the way,My picture was really blur, snaped it by my Handphone. the quality wasn't good enough..
Anyway, if there is a chance for me to go back to the past, i will say a big YES!!
It was so fun of thinking back the time when you are stress- free and happy-go-lucky.LOL.=)
Note:this news had been published 6 years ago(2003), which is the time during my first form in Chung Ling High School.Time flies, and now i keep this as a very nostalgic and memorable pieces of news, and i hope all of my primary school friends can do well in their lives.=)
Cheers!!

Ads: 468x60