Wednesday, May 13, 2009

~I have come back!..WEE....~~~

after a long boring stay at my grandparents house ,for the past two weeks , finally i have come back to Penang.i took KKKL express bus yesterday night and reach penang at 6pm..that was too early right? haha..i took a short nap just now and wakes up siting here to update my blog for a little while.
Well, why i say that is boring to stay at my grandparents house, that is because there is no Internet! without it i cannot surf the net to gain some educational knowledge , i even can't update my blog constantly.

While having my holidays at Malacca, i have a nice staying too, for at least i know that i can care for my two old grandparents and spent a precious and wonderful time with them. Especially my grandma, she is quite infirm and always endure the pain of backache. I greatly sympathised her but i couldn't help much besides caring and helping her at the kitchen.
Somehow, i feel that my stay at Malacca is more on watching TV Astro,eating , helping grandma with cooking etc. Haha, i have becomes so addicted to my favorite series movies from various astro channels like:
AEC 301------< The golden Path > ....too bad i cant catch the last episodes which is today.
< Six Children >.....A very touching Korean Movies with the story of a single mum
trying hard to raise her lovely six children

Hallmark Channel 702-----< The Oprah Winfrey show >.....Like it or not, it is the best show touching on a lot of successful, incredible, truly genuine stories happening around the world. I like the way Oprah talk, that could perhaps improve my speaking skill too.:)

< the adventurous of Merlin >..........the magical story about a man named Merlin trying hard to save and protects his kingdom of Camelot with his King Arthur .Quite trilling!

HHD(Hua Hi Dai)333...all the taiwan Hokkiens series movies that caught the attention and interest of fellow seniors ( Ah Gong and Ah MA) Of course that are my grandma favourite movies!She never miss it everyday! This proves that astro can eliminate the boredom and help to bring fun to all our dearest old seniors that have been neglected by all of us somehow..:) Cheers to astro!

Oh well, that are all the show that i indulged on during my two weeks stay at Malacca! haha! Too bad ! i cant catch the series movies today and the days onwards, there is no astro right here at my house at penang! Too bad!

I would also miss my grandma cooking ..that is too palatable ! The delicious cuisines cooked by my granny are always my likings!





it makes my stomach well after seeing all the palatable cuisines!


My favourite prawns!


Yummy, delicious:)




the view on living room..my favourite spot---watching TV!



this coals was used to boil water and for cooking, my grandma used to it .That is why it makes sense to say that the dishes prepared by my granny are delicious :P





And here am i , have come back from malacca, and return to the normal life at penang. there is still lots more things that i have to complete . hopefully i can stand and overcome it with bravery! Cheers!

Ads: 468x60