Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gosh, i make things worst!

Today, i was planning to change my blog layout, but it makes matter worst as i -the novice in blogging knowledge make the whole blog's gadgets lost.This includes my Chatbox, blog list, link list and many other gadgets that i have download previously. Luckily , i told myself that i didn't lost the whole series of my blog.HA!If not, i am going to extremely mad.

I try my best sitting whole day long to recover everthing in my blog. that is the problem striking a nerd of PC stuff. Thus, i have make it an obligation for me to LEARN! To master the skills corcerning PC stuffs such as software , webpage developments, adobe photoshop, microsoft power point( it had been a while since i learn how to make use of Microsoft Power Point , but now it is so rusty )..so I have to learn? but how? LOL....i am considering reading a book and perhaps sufing the net to get some useful guidance and tips.I will be heading to Uni soon and it is a must for me to know everything regarding laptop management as my new laptop which is currently at melaka is waiting me for picking it up. LOL.

Anyway, the idiotic connection of Internet at my house infuriated me..MSN as most people had complaint about,give us a lot trouble, yet the problems still remain.
every time i sign in , be it my Window live messenger or Window live hotmail, the whole webpage appears offline.
I come to know that not only me who face this kind of problem but most people, i happen to come across through recom, where a thread is created by recomer.

Maybe we should call on the web experts or the concerned authorities to further investigate the problems or else everyone would getting really fed up.

Ragards,
Ray_lowhp
27th May 2009(7.40pm)
PS: i purposely enclose this ..it looks like a letter? or perhaps a diary?LOL.

Ads: 468x60