Thursday, May 28, 2009

Changes in my MSN email ....

Today, i have changed my MSN email address to another new one: ray_lowhp@live.co.uk.

It is UK one. HAHA....i wonder why there is no more hotmail.com available, if not i will choose the previously back then.

The reason?
It is merely just to refresh and get rid of my long unread email messages previously. LOL. my email ,70% are from frenster, saying that: your friends have just update their profile , your friends want to share application with you, etc...the long junk messages quite irritated me. HAIZ.
Thus i have freed myself from all these junky emails then, it reaches nearly 1000 for just a year ..Wow, amazing ,man.

Anyone who are still unknown or unfamiliar with me,and yet wish to know more about me , you are the most welcomed to add me on : ray_lowhp@live.co.uk. (my newly created email account ) hehe..

Cheers!

ray_lowhp
2:45pm
29 MAY 2009

Ads: 468x60