Sunday, May 31, 2009

NTV7-A channel for all =)














During the past long holidays , besides reading , strolling , joining activities,idlingat home and giving tuiton, i couldn't resist the temptation of watching my favourite show. LOL


usually i will spead my time by watching my favourite movie shows..Ohm if you ask me which channel that receive the hottest view, i would say NTV7, just because there are so many interesting, chilling, humerous, exciting, educational, informative movies that had been broadcasted.


WOW, that is really amazing, of all the movies, i prefer to watch projects laugh, Mr siao mandarin class , breakfast show,bionic woman.etc..
I love the show 'project laugh'..it makes me burst into laughter...HAHAHAHA...
Truly a fantastic malaysia show, well done the producers!=)
i alwasy like to catch up movies, every week days , 8:30pm ...There are always nice movies going on..haha.=)

Ads: 468x60