Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Final CGPA result out!

I am getting very excited as the moment i accessed to the MOE website to check my result, it appears to be the expected result.I have finally made it till the end. the struggling,dedication, perseverance and my hard work paid off. That was a great moment in my life. I hit 4 flat for both semester.

SUBJEK GRED
BAHASA INGGERIS B
MATEMATIK SAINS A
KIMIA A
BIOLOGI A

PNGS1 4
PNGS2 4
PNGK 4
STATUS LULUS


1 thing I wonder is how hard is Matriculation English, as i know, my english is still up to a standard , isnt it? LOL, but still many do fail to secure A due to unknown reason. maybe the standard of english is levelling up and those who are really genuise and excellent in english can only survive and get the highest score-A.

I hereby thanks my lecturers for guiding me throughout the year . I appreciate it very much..but then now i am in a dilemma of choosing whichever course for the 2nd phase of IPTA.Haiz! Have to think twice then!

Ads: 468x60