Thursday, June 24, 2010

2nd Year!

Time flies, after two weeks time, i will be on 2nd year!!can't believe that i have been at UM for 1 year already!^^ and during 2nd year,the subjects that i will be taking would be more onto Biochemistry. Exp are protein(Structure and Function), Metabolism 1( i can't believe i have to study this under 1 subject, gonna carzy with the cyles i guess),quantitaves biochem( More calculate and calculate, shouldn't be a problem for me i guess smile.gif ), pharmacology(I love this, so i particulary choose this over analytical biochem), Strutural and Biomolecules(I think i should be okay with this),and last but not least, biochemistry Practical(basically all about experiments and unending reports). of course there would be more and more subjects like Enzymes,Biochem Hormones,Nutritional Biochem etc which i am going to take on 4th semester.

Well, what i found biochem to be interesting is it involves life, All things from Plants , Animals,Human, Nutritions to Microorganisms. I believe by studying biochemistry, we could have a much more better understanding on life and how does life functions as well as its molecular functional aspects. I know even Psychologist, Criminolgist, physicians, biologist,chemist, sociologist are now looking into biochemical problem too. So this knwoledge is pretty much important in applying to quite wider range of aspects.

Well, I got to be well prepared to have my mind concentrated on the very 1sy semester of my second year!
Can't wait to meet my friends and to start me whole new senior life at UM^^

Ads: 468x60