Friday, June 25, 2010

Deactivated for 2 weeks

Well, would be deactivated for 2 weeks time, just because i am going back to Melaka to visit my grandmum.
there will no be any internet connection and i will be declared 'deactivated' for the 2 weeks time.LOL.

Working part time during semester break is not yet an important issue to me , i shall indeed spend more time to care for my grandmum, appreciate the time for being with her now.
Yes, i have worked allt his while at TARC and i don't think it is necessary for me to continue working till my semester start at July. Instead my decision told me that I shall reserve 1-2 weeks time to spend with my grandmum.And that is why i will be going to Melaka tomorrow.
By the time i updated my blog, it shall be another new semester for me XD. Can't wait to meet my fellow friends at UM!^^

Cheers!
Raymond

Ads: 468x60