Thursday, June 10, 2010

A new hope at TARC!

Well, it has been a month since i have gone through a whole lots of activities and trips .
So thinking of giving a try to apply for a job as a temporary assistant at TARC, it strike me to think would it be possible so for me to work for 1 month there? Unless they are very in need of urgent staffs. Or else i won't be called for the job .i asked myself why not give it a try since i still have 1 more month to go before my new semester start next month.

This morning i rang a phone call to TARC and spoke to Miss Yap, the HR concerned. And according to her, so far there is no vacancy available for Temporary Assistant.
Huh, upon hearing this, i quickly reply it would be fine if there is no any vacancy right at the moment with a feeling of a bit disappoitment. =.='
But then, she quickly reply me that one TA would be quiting soon,and that i would be likely employed by then. She promise to give me a call before next tuesday to confirm everything.

Ah! What a nice hope, thinking the possibility that i could work there again, YEAH... hoping for the good news to come=)

Ads: 468x60