Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trips to Gurney with friends











Before i might start to work at TARC next week(Hopefully i get called for the job ), What a relaxing and joyous day when i manage to invite friends to go for a movie after having not meet for quite some time.

I was rather surprised to meet Huei Deng today. We haven't meet for 2 years actually after SPM.
First thing to congratulate him is that he has become thin! XD

i wonder what the deal has he doing all this while. When asked about the secrets to make his body fit and thin, he just smiles with a reply of eating less.
Anyway, i would like to Congratz you for getting into NTU! I wish you all the best!=)
Well, i always wanted to keep my body fat and fit just because i am quite thin now, i considered myself to be slightly underweight, and so perhaps I shall eats more to complement my high metabolism. Should consider to increase the weight.=p
Besides watching A Team, a highly action movie, we stroll around Gurney Hotel,walk along the 'beach' near Gurney.
Two words to describe: Enjoyable and Fun! ^^







Ads: 468x60